Wiley Registry of Mass Spectral Data, 11th Edition
Wiley Registry of Mass Spectral Data, 11th Edition Upgrade
The Wiley Registry of Mass Spectral Data, 11th Edition is the most comprehensive mass spectral library available, with over **THREE TIMES** the coverage of the next largest spectral library.
Applications include untargeted GCMS screening and accurate mass workflows with MS-TOF spectra.
Over 775,500 mass spectra
Over 741,000 searchable chemical structures
And over 599,700 unique compounds
This new edition features several significant improvements:
Removal and sequestration of suspect spectra from the main library and partition of excess replicate spectra (beyond four (4) replicates) into a separate replicate library. Identification of unknowns begins with untargeted analysis. Result is a main library that has increased overall breadth and improved spectral search performance.
The Wiley Registry, 11th Edition provides researchers with the most assurance that their untargeted spectral search is the broadest available.
The Wiley Registry, 11th edition has 56,500 and 113,500 more spectra than the 10th and 9th editions, respectively.
It also contains 264,968 more spectra and 229,068 more compounds than the NIST 2017.
- Removal of replicates into separate replicate libraries improves search performance
- Enhanced breadth and spectral search performance
- GC-MS screening and accurate mass workflows with MS-TOF spectra
- Applications include forensics, quality assurance, environmental science, deformulation, food science and more!
Compatible with most current and legacy mass spectrometry data systems, including:
- PerkinElmer TurboMass
- Waters MassLynx
- Shimadzu GCMS Solution
- Agilent (Chemstation, MassHunter)
- ThermoScientific (XCalibur)
- year: 2009
- spectra: 662,000
- unique compounds: 592,148
- searchable structures: 565,133
- year: 2013
- spectra: 719,000
- unique compounds: 584,000
- searchable structures: 684,000
- year: 2016
- spectra: 775,500
- unique compounds: 599,700
- searchable structures: 741,000
- NIST MS Search 2.2
Compound coverage verification for this and other spectral and chemical databases is freely available online at Compound Search.
For more information on Wiley Science Solutions, click here.