What will ABIRD do for your nano-ESI-MS system?
- Firstly ABIRD can reduce background ion signal in full MS during nanospray-ESI analyses.
- Secondly ABIRD can isolate you rinstrument from spikes in lab air, vital for extended quantitative analyses.
- ABIRD can also enhance signal-to-noise ratios across a wide mass range.
- Besides that ABIRD can impart a consistent low-level chromatographic baseline across a full gradient.
- And as last ABIRD can improve the identification of proteins in complex low=level protein mixtures*.
ABIRD uses no supplied gasses. ABIRD has also been fitted to a variety of sources and instrument combinations including Thermo Fisher, Waters, Bruker, Proxeon, New Objective, and Advion.
* Top labs have repeatedly shown ABIRD improving peptide identification up to 50% on complex low-level samples. This can be done when you have excellent capillary chromatography and nanospray interface, a well tuned and calibrated instrument and adequate search engines for analyzing the data.
In order to find out more information on how to use ABIRD succesfully, please download this Tech Note:
ABIRD Tech Note
Send download link to:
For more information on ESI Source Solutions, click here.